When you look up ‘stupid’ in the dictionary, this is what it says…
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.
A stupid or foolish person.
I call for a picture of ISIS Jihadists to be added to the dictionary under the word ‘STUPID.’
BEIRUT: Militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater #Syria (ISIS) have publicly displayed in #Aleppo what they claim was the decapitated head of an Iraqi Shiite pro-regime militiaman, amid claims the dead man was actually a rebel fighter.
A YouTube video emerged Wednesday purporting to show militants from ISIS displaying the man’s severed head in front of a small crowd in the city of Aleppo.
View original post 377 more words